How to use product
Use 4-6 drops on your skin for a daytime moisturiser, increase the amount for an overnight hydrating skin mask, or try it out as a lip balm! Replenish moisture and improve the texture of your hair with jojoba. The oil is great for dry scalps and will get rid of dandruff.
Jojoba oil is used for skin benefits, Skin lightening, Beard Growth, face acne, hair growth, hair loss treatment, massage and wrinkles.
Jojoba oil is used externally in the treatment of psoriasis, eczema, sun burn, wrinkles, arthritis, acne, acne scars and stretch marks; it is suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Jojoba Oil for Hair Growth. It is the extensive dryness of scalp that leads to dandruff and hair loss at an increased rate. Jojoba oil is capable of moisturizing the hair without leaving any residues
Jojoba plant is found in Southern California, Sonoran, North Western Mexico and Arizona. The cultivation of jojoba plant also takes place in other dessert such as Australia, Peru, Argentina and Israel.
Basically, jojoba plant is harvested annually and it needs to be gathered through manual process. After three months from the day of they have been planted the seeds begin to mature. Jojoba plant should be harvested when the plant get ripe and mature.
The name of the jojoba plant seed is derived from the people of a Sonoran desert called O’odham. Jojoba oil has been used by the people of North America for over hundreds of years. For the treatment of burns, cuts, sore throats and bruises amongst many other things.
The steam distillation process takes place for the extraction of jojoba oil . The oil thus obtained is pure and clear with a yellow tint. The fragrance of jojoba oil is strong and rich.
- It never causes any harm to skin so this oil can be used directly on the skin. Jojoba oil is able to control the greasiness of the skin due to the production of sebum. To heal dry skin on the lips this oil can be easily used as a lip balm. For the treatment of skin disorders such as warts, cuts, pimples, mouth ulcer, athlete’s foot, acne etc. this oil can works as a wonder as it can easily cure the skin problems.
- It is also used as a one of a great dietary supplement as it can easily help to curb the hunger.
- Antioxidant properties presence makes it different from any other oil, this oil works as a lubricant for the skin which protects the skin from the wrinkles, ageing and lines on the skin.
- In this oil there is an esters, so can also be helpful against bacterial and fungal attack.
- Jojoba oil is so beneficial that it helps in the treatment of skin disorders such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis. It helps in the maintenance of eczema, inflamed skin and keeps in control the production of oil in the skin.
- High molecular components of the jojoba oil works effectively in adding to the fragrance of many other products it is used in.
- Many vitamins and minerals such as zinc, copper, chromium and Vitamin E make this oil great beneficial. Due to the great antioxidant properties it is also used in many massage therapies.
- These days jojoba oil is also used as alternate to the sperm whale oil which is an essential part of cosmetic products. In many skin care products like shampoos, creams, perfumes and conditioners it is an active compound.
- It can also be stored at room temperature for a long period of time. Thickness of eyelashes can be improved if you use it regularly.